top of page

Starlight Synchronized Skating is hosted by the March Kanata and Goulbourn Skating Clubs in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. We have a variety of teams, providing opportunities for beginners, advanced skaters, and everyone in between. Our coaches foster a fun and welcoming team environment where our skaters build a strong team bond as they work hard all year to improve their programs.

For the 2023-2024 season, we are hosting the following teams: STAR 4, Juvenile, Pre-Novice, and Intermediate.

Used Skate & Clothing Sale

2023 MKSC Skate & Clothing Sale Social Media 1.png

Along with the March-Kanata Skating Club, Starlight Synchronized Skating is hosting our annual Used Skate & Clothing Sale! Come to the Mlacak Arena Lobby on Saturday September 30th from 10 am to 1 pm and browse a variety of gently-used skates, dresses, activewear, bags, and much more!

A portion of the proceeds (30%) will go towards funding our teams for the upcoming season, while the other 70% is returned to the seller.

If you are interested in selling your used items (skates, skating dresses, shirts, jackets, skate leggings, skate bags, off-ice athletic wear, skating accessories, etc.), check out the information below!

Dates/Times to Drop-Off Used Items:

Lobby of Mlacak Arena:

  • Wednesday Sept. 20th | 6:40-7:20 pm

  • Monday Sept. 25th | 5:50-6:30 pm

  • Wednesday Sept. 27th | 6:40-7:20 pm

Lobby of Kanata Recreation Complex:

  • Saturday Sept. 23rd | 6:00-7:00 pm

Lobby of Rink B at CARDELREC Recreation Complex:

  • Thursday Sept. 28th | 6:00-7:00 pm

Seller's Agreement:

Please print and fill out the seller's agreement (select landscape orientation when printing) before coming to drop off your items! You can tag your items in advance to speed up the process.

All unsold items must be picked up within 10 days of the sale or they become the property of MKSC/Starlight. MKSC/Starlight is not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Dates/Times for Pickup:

Lobby of Mlacak Arena:

  • Saturday Sept. 30th | 2:00-3:00 pm

Interested in joining?

We still have open spots on our STAR 4 and Pre-Novice teams! Please contact us at if you are interested in joining.

bottom of page